April 14, 2023
Vision Days May 17 - 18
Machine Vision Store is hosting a Vision Days event on May 17th and 18th. Visit our vision lab to see innovative technologies that better solve challenging inspection tasks.
Seven reasons to attend Vision Days:
- Make your boss think that you’re getting smarter at machine vision. Which of course, you are.
- See how one color camera and a light with two colors can work together to perform multiple inspections. For example, both subtle surface deformations and surface flaws can be imaged by one system.
- Learn how one line scan camera can simultaneously build multiple images to visualize different defect types.
- Complain about the recent odd weather. We will listen and understand.
- Save yourself days of engineering on your next OCR project.
- Meet factory representatives to learn more about their solutions.
- Listen to Brian complain about the dearth of specifications published for consumer products. Entirely optional. Best not to get him started.
Schedule a 90-minute appointment for your team to visit our private lab.
Online presentations also available.
Contact us today to schedule your visit.
Tags: Zebra Matrox, Leimac