This macro lens captures images of small objects when both very good resolution and nearly zero distortion are needed. It's very low distortion makes it perfect for precise dimensional measurements, at short working distances, when telecentricity is not needed. This macro lens has been specifically optimized for high resolution line scan cameras with a sensor size up to 62.4 mm.
This lens series is the ideal choice for industrial applications where maximum image resolution is required: solar cells and printed sheets inspection, web inspection or high speed product sorting are just a few examples.
1) Macro design. Achieve unmatched resolution in critical applications. These objectives consistently deliver better image quality than standard fixed focal length lenses used with extension tubes.
2) Exceptional low distortion. Perform measurement tasks with a high degree of accuracy and reliability.
3) Optimized for high resolution linescan cameras. Features a large image circle ensuring wide compatibility with line scan sensors, up to 62.4 mm.
4) Color correction. Distinguish the finest tonal gradations and are the ideal solution for demanding applications where color consistency is required.
5) Industrial design for factory automation. Features precise manual focusing mechanism to achieve the best possible image sharpness, fixed aperture and dedicated clamping mechanics ensuring robustness and ease of use.
This lens has a standard mount for compatibility with many linescan cameras. The same lens with a M58 mount is readily available; additional mounts are available on request.
|Distortion:||< 0.10 %|
|Depth of Field:||11.00 mm|
|Working Distance:||762.0 mm|
|Lens Mount:||M72 x 0.75|
|Image Circle:||62.40 mm|
This lens has a near and far focusing range. At the near range, the magnification is 0.142 at a working distance of 678.5 mm. At the far range, 0.108 at 873.2 mm. The f-number shown above is the “working” or “real” f-number of the lens when used as a macro. Please contact us if you need a lens having a different aperture.