Please sign in to check inventory.
This macro lens captures images of small objects when both very good resolution and nearly zero distortion are needed. It's very low distortion makes it perfect for precise dimensional measurements, at short working distances, when telecentricity is not needed. This macro lens has been specifically optimized for high resolution line scan cameras with a sensor size up to 62.4 mm.
This lens series is the ideal choice for industrial applications where maximum image resolution is required: solar cells and printed sheets inspection, web inspection or high speed product sorting are just a few examples.
1) Macro design. Achieve unmatched resolution in critical applications. These objectives consistently deliver better image quality than standard fixed focal length lenses used with extension tubes.
2) Exceptional low distortion. Perform measurement tasks with a high degree of accuracy and reliability.
3) Optimized for high resolution linescan cameras. Features a large image circle ensuring wide compatibility with line scan sensors, up to 62.4 mm.
4) Color correction. Distinguish the finest tonal gradations and are the ideal solution for demanding applications where color consistency is required.
5) Industrial design for factory automation. Features precise manual focusing mechanism to achieve the best possible image sharpness, fixed aperture and dedicated clamping mechanics ensuring robustness and ease of use.
This lens has a standard mount for compatibility with many linescan cameras. The same lens with a F or M58 mount is readily available; additional mounts are available on request.
|Lens Mount:||M72 x 0.75|
|Filter Thread:||None (slip-on filters avaiable)|
|Distortion:||< 0.02 %|
|Depth of Field:||0.15 mm|
|Working Distance:||94.0 mm|
|Image Circle:||62.40 mm|
This lens has a near and far focusing range. At the near range, the magnification is 2.017 at a working distance of 93.6 mm. At the far range, 1.983 at 94.4 mm. The f-number shown above is the “working” or “real” f-number of the lens when used as a macro. Please contact us if you need a lens having a different aperture.
Learn about lenses in our Lens Tech Center.
Opto Engineering USA offers a one year warranty from the day the part leaves the factory. For further information, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
If you're not confident this lens will meet your needs, please ask us to confirm your selection prior to purchase. Some lens models may be available for a 20 day evaluation. Lenses in new condition may be returned for credit within 20 days of delivery. A restocking charge will apply if packaging materials are damaged or marked.
All returns must be pre-authorized by Machine Vision Store and shipped with freight pre-paid. Please contact us to request authorization and instructions. The item's serial number and associated sales order number will be needed.