Please sign in to check inventory.
This macro lens captures images of small objects when both very good resolution and nearly zero distortion are needed. It's very low distortion makes it perfect for precise dimensional measurements, at short working distances, when telecentricity is not needed. This macro lens has been specifically optimized for high resolution line scan cameras with a sensor size up to 4/3".
This lens series feature a fixed aperture, selected to ensure optimal field depth, image resolution and brightness for each magnification range, while meeting the typical needs of machine vision applications. The absence of an iris adjustment mechanism leads to a simpler and streamlined build, granting extra durability and precision.
1) Macro design. Achieve unmatched resolution in critical applications. These objectives consistently deliver better image quality than standard fixed focal length lenses used with extension tubes
2) Exceptional low distortion. Perform measurement tasks with a high degree of accuracy and reliability.
3) Optimized aperture. For each magnification, the f/# is optimized to ensure the best field depth and image resolution.
4) Easy front filter insertion with M30.5x0.5 thread.
5) Machine integration is simplified with the precise focusing mechanism..
6) Flexible mounting. Choose a F or M42x1 mount.
This lens has a standard F mount for compatibility with many linescan cameras. The same lens with a M42 mount is readily available; additional mounts are available on request.
|Filter Thread:||None (slip-on filters avaiable)|
|Distortion:||< 0.08 %|
|Depth of Field:||1.30 mm|
|Working Distance:||137.3 mm|
|Image Circle:||21.60 mm (4/3")|
This lens has a near and far focusing range. At the near range, the magnification = 0.795 at a working distance of 131.4 mm. At the far range, 0.704 at 143.9 mm. The f-number shown above is the “working” or “real” f-number of the lens when used as a macro. Please contact us if you need a lens having a smaller aperture.
Learn about lenses in our Lens Tech Center.
Opto Engineering USA offers a one year warranty from the day the part leaves the factory. For further information, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
If you're not confident this lens will meet your needs, please ask us to confirm your selection prior to purchase. Some lens models may be available for a 20 day evaluation. Lenses in new condition may be returned for credit within 20 days of delivery. A restocking charge will apply if packaging materials are damaged or marked.
All returns must be pre-authorized by Machine Vision Store and shipped with freight pre-paid. Please contact us to request authorization and instructions. The item's serial number and associated sales order number will be needed.