4/3" 12mm MegaPixel Lens
$ 1,328.00 each
- C-mount with large 23 mm image circle
- Megapixel resolution even when iris is full open
- Wide-band multi-coating reduces glare and refraction
- Precision aspherical technology reduces distortion
- Floating mechanism design virtually eliminates optical aberrations at all working distances
This new lens was designed for the latest generation of larger format image sensors. It delivers top image quality for your most demanding projects.
This lens has an image circle of 23 mm. We recommend using it with cameras having a 1 or 4/3 size sensor. It features 160 lp/mm resolution at center and 80 lp/mm in the corners. Kowa’s wide-band multi-coating reduces glare and refraction. Expect high performance even with the iris fully open.
This lens has a compact metal housing that moves the spherical elements independently, virtually eliminating optical aberrations across all working distances. The focus and aperture adjustments lock-down with thumb-screws to resist equipment vibration.
|Focal Length:||12 mm|
|Resolution:||0.0031 mm, 160 lp/mm|
|Minimum Working Distance:||100 mm|
|F#:||2.0 - 22.0|
|Image Circle:||23.00 mm (4/3")|
|Filter Thread:||M55 x .75|